IES Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer
CALENDARIO 2ª EVALUACIÓN DE ADULTOS
Los exámenes de la 2ª Evaluación de Adultos se celebrarán desde el jueves 19 al jueves 26 de marzo de 2015.
Aquí puede Vd. descargarse un documento con el horario detallado.
PROYECTO DE EDUCACIÓN FINANCIERA
El pasado Lunes 9 de febrero, D. Manuel Diánez, representante de Unicaja, impartió una conferencia sobre diversos aspectos económicos, financieros y bancarios a los alumnos de 3º de ESO, 1º y 2º de Bachillerato, 1º de Secretariado y Administración y Finanzas y 2º de Gestión Administrativa.
HIGH SCHOOL AND MUSIC
Since old times arts have occupied a very important role in human life, there are 7 (painting, sculpture, music, cinema, architecture, poetry and dance) but one of the most important is music. Music in this high school is taught by Don Pedro that cheers up some days with his music.
We know that some students play music out of here like Vicente Fernandez or Carmen Giles how have brought us some information about their extracurricular activities.
From the 27 January to the 16 March, several volley teams are playing different matches during break.
The start game faced Ladrillito vs Aston Birra, the winner was Ladrillito with a result of 15-2 and 15-12.
The groups are the following:
- Group A : Ladrillito, Volley Machine, Aston Birra, NoNoNo and Meneatuchompa.
- Group B : Los Tucan, Los Borderlines, Los Sugus and Los de 1º de ESO.
- Group C : Juligans, Los Mamamios, Esquinita Noroeste, Los Chapiadores.
In this tournament there are some special rules:
- The majority girls teams and the teams of 1 of ESO will play their own semifinal and final.
- During the matches is obligatory for each to have a girl playing, if not, the team starts the game with a disadvantage of 10 points.
IT´S IKEA TIME
The 26th of January students of 3rd of E.S.O. were in the Ikea shop with the teachers Carmen Arese and Rafael Carrillo. Students visited the whole exhibition in order to collect information to do a maths project. At the end of the visit and before taking the bus to Seville students saw the rap singer Rasel and they took a lot of photos with him. They returned at school at 14:30. It was a short but an instructive experience.